Cathy's Blog

Friday, May 25, 2018

YOUR PERSONAL PATH TO WELLNESS by Cathy D. Slaght

YOUR PERSONAL PATH TO WELLNESS by Cathy D. Slaght


IN A SENSE- those of us who work with the SRC- individually or through a group- are explorers.

Because of this we're able to advance, bit by bit, towards a new vision of how the body works.

It all starts with asking questions.

Questions about food healing  brought me to Dr. Sebi- because of his cure rate.

AND- he had more white patients than black, so don't go thinking that what he taught was only for Africans.

Anyway, Dr. Sebi said the body was not designed to get sick.

“There has been a violation”, he said. “Because of this violation we do not live happy till we die. Instead, we become stressed, extremely stressed, until death.”

The violation? The foods we eat, coupled with the omission of certain herbs.

There's plenty of detailed information online, but the essence of what he taught:

EATING/DIGESTION IS AN ELECTRICAL TRANSFFER

(don't ask me how he figured this out, Dr. Sebi disliked school, so never went.)

As he explained it, the body is carbon-based, and can only take in what it's made of.

Eating otherwise produces mucous, which he said was the ONLY REAL DISEASE.

This, he said, was why lactose, uric acid, carbonic acid, milk, starches, and meat- foreign to our carbon-based system, so causing mucous production- “keepS you from loving you”.

Anyway, Dr. Sebi made a decision, early in life, that he was going to help humanity.

BUT he was quite a character - which probably caused some to turn away.

For one thing, he was never serious!

He'd present information and then say “ I could be lying”

(this was only to teach people to ALWAYS verify.)

Another interesting bit of advice - he was always saying "kiss everybody's butts, then they will kiss yours!"

Once a lady said “you surely don't mean that!” and he said “drop your panties”.

His reasoning- if you KICK everybody's butts, they will then kick YOURS.

Makes sense.

Still, am not sure I can follow his eating plan.

There seems to be a lot of cooking, plus I don't like most of the foods. Will try a few of the recipes to give it a chance.

BUT- according to Dr. Sebi, the BEST breakfast is a cup of hot water.  Started that this morning.

Sprout has comments on this, and the link is working now - asproutabout.com

For the group, we're still receiving the energy of Bach Mustard, and also continuing to clear stress related to infection.

As you know, all etheric-
Continue reading click here

1 comment:

  1. I have been suffering from Human papillomavirus (HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr Ehimare is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr Ehimare, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr Ehimare with the email attach to my post. drehimare3@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete