Cathy's Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

HOW DO YOU THINK “IN YOUR HEART”? by Cathy D. Slaght

HOW DO YOU THINK “IN YOUR HEART”? by Cathy D. Slaght


Yesterday, for assemblage point balance, we began to focus, etherically, on clearing stress related to childhood distress and/or oppression.

The theme, first, was negativity but now has moved to heart disharmony.

This theme, “heart disharmony” isn't necessarily physical- and is important to understand. For one thing, it seems a balanced assemblage point is in the heart area, not to the left or the right.

Balance is now rare.

What seems to throw it off is conditioning by the world/environment, which includes family, teachers, cultures, religion, media, left brain focused activities...

We know this has backfired when our actions and reactions become automatic.

AND, this is a terrible waste. The heart is meant to be our creative center, but automated responses can shut it down.

When it's used correctly- with persistence and intensity, free of conditioned responses, so that information can be freely accessed - one can manifest their heart's desire.

BUT- this takes energy. So many seem to be drained.

SO, yesterday I made a pot of Dr. Sebi's electrical soup.

SHOCKER: it was delicious

Below is the recipe- somehow, it tastes like chicken noodle.

Next time, I'm going to call some friends and have each of them bring one ingredient, so we can make this soup together.

Seriously, I read that one of the best forms of stress management is to get together with friends to cook and eat.

DR SEBI APPROVED ELECTRICAL SOUP

In a large pot, pour in 1 gallon spring water
Add:
  • 4 cups sliced mushrooms
  • 2 sliced yellow squash
  • 1 sliced zucchini
  • 2 cups cubed butternut squash
  • 1 sliced red onion
  • 2 red peppers
  • 1 can organic garbanzo beans
  • 1 tsp cayenne peppere
  • 1 tsp dried basil.
  • Himalayan salt to taste

After bringing to a high boil add 1 8 oz box chickpea pasta-

Turn off heat and set aside.

NEXT- who knows-
Continue reading click here

1 comment:

  1. I have been suffering from Human papillomavirus (HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr Ehimare is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr Ehimare, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr Ehimare with the email attach to my post. drehimare3@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete