Cathy's Blog

Saturday, May 12, 2018

THE PATH TO POWER AND FREEDOM

THE PATH TO POWER AND FREEDOM by Cathy D. Slaght


Each individual has the utmost control over his or her own life.

That being the case, why is there so much struggle in the world? Surely we don't want poverty, corrupt governments, war...

...and yet we keep creating it.

It could be that we're programmed to do so. The human system IS highly programmable.

Families, caretakers, educators, layered in with culture and nationality, are possibly the main source of this programming. Now, though, we have to take into consideration TV, computers, music- as so many children are also exposed to all of this in their most formative years.

Anyway, I remember telling my mother- and this was before starting school OR having a television - that I was going to be a detective when I grew up. Don't know where that came from. In between those years there were some other ideas, but after graduating from college I found myself filling out an application for a position with the FBI and actually getting an interview.

This would have been 1969. I was a child prodigy so had graduated at age 5.

Okay, just kidding- wanted you to know the date, though- because, back then, when I went to the interview they thought I was applying for clerical work. When I said NO, I wanted to be an AGENT they laughed their heads off!

So, by default I became a teacher. Back then, standard programming for women with education was teacher or nurse, and I hadn't done so well in chemistry.

Point being, you have your programming, I have mine. We don't know where all of it comes from.

But, with awareness, we DO have a great deal of control over it. For example, wouldn't it be interesting to see what would happen if children were taught Natural Law at an early age?

And face it – maybe we should consider this. The deep struggle in the world indicates our present collective programming isn't working out so well.

This same programming has convinced many that change isn't possible. But it's not true. Maybe it's just that the way we've attempted change, up to this point, has been to try and change OTHERS.

REAL change comes from within.

It involves clearing non-beneficial programming- BELIEFS.

So, for the group, we're going to examine and work towards clearing some SEED (programmed) BELIEFS. There are 9 that, collectively, we seem to share.

We're starting with YOU ARE DEFICIENT AND THEREFORE NOT WHOLE.

(It registered at 80%- in other words,it seems to be a huge source of stress)

And one last thing-

That urge to be a detective never left. Working with the SRC can be like doing detective work, but also, it seems I've always had an inclination to investigate, on my own, information presented to the public by the corporate structure.

That's why the internet has been such a transformation for me personally- reports, documents, and so on are available.

With that in mind, and if you have the inclination, look up Darlie Routier and Diane Downs, two mothers convicted- with the help of the media- of the murder/attempted murder of their children.

But what's this got to do with anything?

I'll leave that to you to figure out.

Today's scan, etheric, not physical

1 comment:

  1. I have been suffering from Human papillomavirus (HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr Ehimare is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr Ehimare, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr Ehimare with the email attach to my post. drehimare3@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete