Cathy's Blog

Thursday, May 3, 2018

WHAT'S YOUR BAND OF CONSCIOUSNESS?

WHAT'S YOUR BAND OF CONSCIOUSNESS? by Cathy D. Slaght


If you ever doubt that that you're living much of your life in a state of hypnosis, try moving the trashcan in your kitchen.

Then take note of how many times you keep walking to the old spot, trash in hand.

So- something to think about, relative to individual or,in this case, group SRC work.

We're focused on clearing – through May 22 - stress related to the HARA chakra- which represents intuition.

This will lead us to a variety of subjects, such as detoxing, HWI syndrome, polarity, and so on-

But, on a higher level, we're working to expand our BAND OF CONSCIOUSNESS.

This means:

ALWAYS trusting intuition.

(Even with energy flowing, unblocked, through the Hara Line, much of what we think we KNOW – intuit- is just what's been programmed into our mind. With consistent SRC stress management, there seems to be an opening of the mind BEYOND programming.)

Living in the moment instead of the past or future.

Relief from the need to judge self or others.

(For example, Aleister Crowley is judged harshly by many. But do you know what shaped his band of consciousness? He was abused in Christian boarding schools.).

There would be freedom from the GRIP of emotion , but the capacity to FEEL.

This could all lead to COMPLETE SELF-SUFFICIENCY/INDEPENDENCE.

So, the other day we, as a group, requested some energy for sales skills. I'm excited to get into this, because we're going to talk about QUANTUM SELLING.

1 comment:

  1. I have been suffering from Human papillomavirus (HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr Ehimare is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr Ehimare, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr Ehimare with the email attach to my post. drehimare3@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete