Cathy's Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

CONSCIOUSNESS IS THE ULTIMATE MATCHMAKER by Cathy D. Slaght

CONSCIOUSNESS IS THE ULTIMATE MATCHMAKER by Cathy D. Slaght


Since February 22nd some of us in the group have been doing a “chakra detox” as outlined on www.ourspirit.com

The idea is that this will help increase consciousness, or voltage.

The first step- each is 30 days- is focused on the root chakra. All that's required is to simply add a pinch of Himalayan salt to each gallon of pure water consumed.

Second step- 30 days later- focused on the sacral chakra-- is to eat 2-3 fresh vegetables/fruits every day

Seems like a good plan.

The third step, though, focused on the HARA CHAKRA, may have some drawbacks.

HARA energy deals with information carried from the gut to the brain. In other words, intuition.

For many, that line of energy is blocked because of intestinal stress.

So, the site recommended a series off detoxes and colonics.

Many BELIEVE this is good- and it's a big business- but could it be possible we're just wasting a bunch of money and maybe even damaging our health with too many detoxes and colonics?

1 comment:

  1. I have been suffering from Human papillomavirus (HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr Ehimare is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr Ehimare, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr Ehimare with the email attach to my post. drehimare3@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete