Cathy's Blog

Friday, May 11, 2018

THE DESTRUCTION OF BILL COSBY'S LIFE

THE DESTRUCTION OF BILL COSBY'S LIFE by Cathy D. Slaght


Aristotle said “ It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”

SO, I've been thinking...is it possible Bill Cosby was framed?

He would have been remembered for his philanthropy- empowerment of others- brilliance- except for the fact that 60+ women came forward to say he drugged and raped them.

Now he'll be remembered as a monster.

This has been on my mind. Maybe that's why, last night, I had one of the craziest dreams EVER-

Albert Einstein came to visit.

He held out a brightly burning candle. “I've been traveling the world to find a person who can hold their hand over this flame without burning their skin”, he said.

I reached out my hand and OUCH.

Smiling, he said “No one can do this. I was just playing with your mind...

...aren't you aware of how your culture plays with people's minds? Even in my day this was the case. I refused to play, though. When I was 16 my teacher told me I would never amount to anything because I was a rebel, too unorthodox in my thinking..

So, I dropped out of school and pursued my own education. It worked out pretty well. Anyway, while I'm here, do you have any questions for me?”

My mind went completely blank. But, he'd apparently tuned in earlier.

“Many people recognize the word propaganda as a negative term used to describe psychological manipulation. But in my time propaganda was just another term for media.

The media- mainstream and social- destroyed Bill Cosby.

Don't get me wrong- it seems he danced with the Devil at times. But it was through mainstream and social media that people rushed to judgment without examining all the facts.”

I came to life. “But there were so many inconsistencies..."

Einstein, possibly one of the most brilliant human beings ever to live, held up a hand and said

“STOP.

“Definitely do your own research, because that expands consciousness. And care- because what happened was evil. AND- many innocent people have had their lives destroyed by the media.

But don't try to convince anyone that Bill Cosby is one of these people. Human beings are highly programmable. If they're programmed to believe Cosby's guilty, you'll be wasting your energy.

Instead, focus on LOVE.

Aren't you talking about SALES in the group? Did you know one of the primary qualities of a good salesman is to greet each day with love in their heart?

Keep talking about the science of Natural Law, too. Just like no one can hold their hand over a candle flame without getting burned, they can't break Natural Law, either, without consequences.”

“Thank you”, I said.

But he was fading out. Then... one last message...

“ While it's important to think rationally, sometimes we are better served by imagination...and, by the way, Mother Jones says hello.”

Today's scan- etheric, not physical-

1 comment:

  1. I have been suffering from Human papillomavirus (HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr Ehimare is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr Ehimare, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr Ehimare with the email attach to my post. drehimare3@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete