Cathy's Blog

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

THE UNLOCKED DOOR TO FAILURE



THE UNLOCKED DOOR TO FAILURE by Cathy D. Slaght


The first step to ANY positive change- developing a sales career or whatever- is to form good habits.

I have my share of BAD, and replacing them with GOOD is a work in progress...

... but something to think about- a new habit isn't always about DOING something different, but THINKING differently.

So, in terms of thinking, let's talk about BELIEVING vs KNOWING.

Each plays a huge role in shaping consciousness.

What's BELIEVED is second hand information.

For example, if you've formed an opinion that SRC stress management couldn't possibly make a difference in your life, but haven't tried it out or yourself, this is a BELIEF.

Trying it out for yourself would be the only way to KNOW.

Along the same line, a person might not believe in gravity, but if they put it to the test by stepping off a cliff they will soon KNOW there IS such a thing.

(don't try this.)

Point is that the habit of BELIEVING is an unlocked door to failure. It lowers awareness, and therefore consciousness.

On the other hand, KNOWING- which involves personal research and/or experience- correlates with higher consciousness.

So, for the next few days, we're going to investigate facts related to 3 people-


Bill Cosby, Darlie Routier, and Diane Downs.


Are they guilty of crimes?

(If you're not familiar with these last 2 names, there's plenty of information online. But apparently just about everyone knows what's going on with Bill Cosby.)

Right?

For the group work- etheric, not physical- we've now cleared all themes related to “enhancements” and have progressed to the wonder click.

The present theme is deficiencies and weaknesses,

Along with this, we're running the Sei Heki symbol in the Reiki panel.

Known as the harmony symbol, it brings balance between the left and right hemispheres of the brain to release unwanted habits.

Along with this, it plays a huge role in releasing unwanted memories, stress, emotions, traumas, resistance, and various illnesses.

Finally, it can strengthen affirmations and assist in reaching goals and finishing projects.

Details-

1 comment:

  1. I have been suffering from Human papillomavirus (HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr Ehimare is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr Ehimare, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr Ehimare with the email attach to my post. drehimare3@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete