Cathy's Blog

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

ALLERGIC TO MODERN DAY LIVING?

ALLERGIC TO MODERN DAY LIVING? by Cathy D. Slaght


Years ago- 2002 to be precise- a client came in who had been referred by an M.D.

This is a rarity. But he was puzzled. NOTHING had given this person relief from life-long, severe pain in her neck and shoulders. It was constant, keeping her in misery, impacting her career and relationships.

She'd spent a small fortune on both mainstream and alternative therapies, with no relief.

His treatments- even prescription medicine- hadn't helped, either. But he'd recently seen a demonstration of quantum stress management software, so sent her in.

Our sessions were ineffective, too, as far as relieving the pain. But she enjoyed them. I eventually gave her a sliding scale, FREE.

(As I understand it, this is how it was done in ancient China. When a person had regular sessions with their Qi Gong practitioner, for which the practitioner was paid, they were supposed to stay healthy. If they got SICK, the work was free until the situation was remedied.)

Anyway, back then I worked with a different software program. With the SRC, there was slight improvement, enough that she bought her own SRC.

Still, here we were, after YEARS of work, and she continued to experience pain. PLUS she was having major setbacks in her personal life.

Finally it dawned on us that the SRC dowser could be giving a clue.

Namely- we couldn't trust it. It was ALWAYS wrong. .

This is not typical- computer generated dowsing SHOULD be highly accurate.

Dowsers know the significance of balancing polarity before working with a pendulum, The SRC should be doing this automatically, but we also began to dowse it in.

Her polarity wouldn't hold for more than a few minutes.

Asking questions with the SRC dowser - balancing polarity each step of the way- we learned she might be chronically “switched”. Going further, it seemed this might have happened as a result of a dental appointment when she was 10.

(yes, you can do this kind of work with the SRC)

Her baby teeth had still been in, so a dentist had pulled them all out in one day. No anesthesia. Since that time, she could not remember ever feeling “right”.

The trauma appeared to have blown out- energetically- her electrical system.

So, now we have a new cocktail, POLARITY.

Obviously, she was our test subject.

AND- things are turning around for her.

1 comment:

  1. I have been suffering from Human papillomavirus (HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr Ehimare is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr Ehimare, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr Ehimare with the email attach to my post. drehimare3@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete