Cathy's Blog

Monday, May 14, 2018

WHAT'S STAKED A CLAIM TO YOUR LIFE?

WHAT'S STAKED A CLAIM TO YOUR LIFE? by Cathy D. Slaght


We live in an electromagnetic spectrum of informational energy.

We can only “see” (with our 5 senses) about .1% of what's out there.

Science has learned to work with this spectrum on a limited basis. This is where our frequency gadgets- TV, radios, computers, phones- come from.

What most don't realize is that there's FAR MORE information out there...

...and a system set up to access it.

THE HUMAN SYSTEM.

Everything we need to thrive is available.

There are challenges in accessing it, though.

For one thing, access is based on life force, or voltage. Just like a cell phone keeps losing signals when it's weak, or drained of energy, so do we.

The more stress we're exposed to, the lower our voltage goes.

Also, our human systems are highly programmable.

Awareness can clear non-beneficial programming -- we're that powerful- but ...

...we're programmed to resist awareness.

SEED programs, downloaded or "seeded" into the collective, are a part of this.

It seems there are nine such programs. In the energy group we're working to manage this stress, starting with:

YOU ARE DEFICIENT AND THEREFORE NOT WHOLE

Like all programs, this is false. Each of us is here for a purpose. We are a vital part of the WHOLE, and deficient in no way.

The theme at this point, automatically selected by the SRC based on stress level, is EGO.

Makes sense. Every computer needs an operator and the EGO is ours.

Just like a person may be hesitant to download a new program on their man-made computer because of a concern they won't understand how to operate it once the new stuff is there-
we're the same when it comes to downloading new information into OUR system.


This is why most self-improvement programs fail.

SRC technology can assist in clearing this kind of blockage. Details of where we are with this are below- but meanwhile-

Where did these SEED programs come from?

Today's scan, etheric, not physical

1 comment:

  1. I have been suffering from Human papillomavirus (HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr Ehimare is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr Ehimare, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr Ehimare with the email attach to my post. drehimare3@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete