Cathy's Blog

Saturday, May 26, 2018

NIGHTMARE- A DISTORTED ASSEMBLAGE POINT by Cathy D. Slaght

NIGHTMARE- A DISTORTED ASSEMBLAGE POINT by Cathy D. Slaght


One night back in the early 90's I had a strange dream. Sitting straight up in bed I shouted VORTEX, then spelled it out -

V-O-R-T-E-X

-and went right back to sleep

The next morning, the dream- or whatever it was- was still vivid. I looked up the word vortex and saw that it meant “whirlpool”, so wouldn't let my daughter go to the beach that day.

Back then, there wasn't much more information on the term.

But I never forgot about the dream , and wondered what the message had been.

So, the other day a ROOT SOURCE SCAN was done to help identify points of stress related to the liver and solar plexus chakra.

One issue that came up was unfamiliar- ASSEMBLAGE POINT.

Turns out it's a VORTEX, the epicentre (central point) of the human energy field!

It determines how we distribute our energy.

When it's OFF, DISTORTED - one's whole perception of reality, not to mention physical health, is OFF.

The AP should be set in place by age 7, but if there's major stress/trauma before or after it can leave its correct position, which is the chest, and end up elsewhere, such as the liver.

(more tomorrow on other areas and possible outcomes)

Point being, when it shifts, behavior and feelings will then be beyond rational control.

For example-

The“happy self” may be impossible to reach.

There may be physical or mental health issues for which medication or therapies won't work.

Symptoms may include-

Depression, including post natal, bipolar syndrome, paranoia, schizophrenia, drug and alcohol addiction, epilepsy, senile dementia, coma, Parkinsonism, toxicity, leukemia, cancer, auto immune deficiency syndrome, multiple sclerosis...and

Family, friends, co-workers, etc. typically don't understand.

Medical professionals just keep doing therapies and/or prescribing medications that don't work.

But of course there are solutions- maybe balancing the AP won't be a magic bullet, but you never know...

Meanwhile, I made a list of various forms of stress that could throw the AP off.

The SRC4U Software is still running, which means the Find Options tab isn't available, so we'll scan as soon as it's finished.

Right now our theme is ADDICTION. (We started, etherically, with METABOLIC.)
.
All this is in reference to liver, solar plexus chakra, and seed programming related stress.

Details - etheric, not physical
Continue reading click here

1 comment:

  1. I have been suffering from Human papillomavirus (HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr Ehimare is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr Ehimare, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr Ehimare with the email attach to my post. drehimare3@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete