Cathy's Blog

Saturday, May 5, 2018

THE EXPLORATION OF THE INVISIBLE WORLD by Cathy D. Slaght


Every morning, first thing, is SRC4u work.

After the group session, my daughter and Sprout get a quick “Wonder Click”.

(and even though he's a playful 5 month old puppy, Sprout curls up on a pillow every morning till this work is finished!)

And yes, I also give myself a quick boost.

We're all in the group, and that's where the in-depth work is done.
For example, as a group we've been managing stress related to the Antique Shu Points- along with the cosmetic/fitness program.

That's now completed. The new theme is "Crown Chakra".

Today there was also a Root Source Scan, which revealed stress related to the inflammatory process.

There are pro tools running for this - specifically the issue solver, prayer warrior, re-charger, and light therapy.

Also, we're still working with the Mediator in reference to intuition, living in the present, the capacity to feel emotions without being GRIPPED by them, relief from judgment...

... all which can lead to complete self-sufficiency and independence.

“Mediator? “ you may be thinking- YES, often what we most desire on a conscious level is resisted by the unconscious mind.

This is related to negative energy patterns we seem to pick up throughout life.

(That's why I do the Mediator every morning for my affirmation,- even though I've written it out 10 times as well.)

But why is quantum stress-management software, such as the SRC, necessary?

Well, there's a lot of stress - toxins in our air, food, and water, wireless energy, media/corporate programming...to name just a few highlights.

It seems this has led to an increase in physical and mental dis-ease, as well as an overall lack of joy.

Science now demonstrates that all this begins in the etheric field, which is a band of energy surrounding the human body- surrounding everything, actually. This field serves as the blueprint for what we perceive as our “reality”.

The SRC4u sends “energetic qi gong” to THAT band of energy. The goal is to clear stress, allow voltage/life force to rise,and as a result empower the body/mind to self-heal.

AND,a bonus- because the SRC4U software is tapping into energy we can't “see”, information can be gathered that wouldn't be available any other way.

Details in today's scan- etheric, not physical




Cathy D. Slaght's Book: "The Formula For Everything You Ever Wanted".

1 comment:

  1. I have been suffering from Human papillomavirus (HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr Ehimare is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr Ehimare, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr Ehimare with the email attach to my post. drehimare3@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete