Cathy's Blog

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

WHERE'S THE ESCAPE HATCH?

WHERE'S THE ESCAPE HATCH? by Cathy D. Slaght


Yesterday a friend made a comment about the dentist who pulled out the 10 year old's baby teeth without anesthesia.

“No dentist would do that!” she said.

But first, this was in the '50s. And second, there is no group- teachers, doctors, dentists, clergy, politicians- that doesn't have some psychopaths.

This is, and always has been, the state of the world.

But, as humans, we have an escape hatch- a GIFT.

We are designed to project the reality we desire.

Psychopaths or no psychopaths.

The challenge is that most people live and die without ever accessing this gift. Why? Because there's no comprehension as to our true nature.

We are electrical, and operate much like computers. Just like a man-made computer pulls in information from the world wide web, WE pull in information from a vast grid of endless informational/energy fields.

If our electrical system gets shorted out by various forms of stress, static results. Then things can go haywire.

But remember the Law of Polarity. There's a solution for everything. The Intelligence that put this informational grid together made sure of that.

In other words, there are ways to clear this static. We do it on a daily basis with the SRC.

And, here's another way. It falls into the “what could it hurt?” category.

To balance polarity, take your index finger and run it across your forehead, right to left, 3x in a row.

I tested this out on the SRC with a client whose polarity was off kilter. Before this simple maneuver her polarity was 41%, after it was 91%.

Because of all the EMF and so on, what would it hurt to do this several times a day?

And, let's not focus on psychopaths, or what's going to happen to us because 5G- or ANY of that.

Let's clear static – which will keep our voltage HIGH- so we can pull in what we DO want.

It's what we're designed to do.

For the group, we're still working on stress related to the Antique Shu Points. Initially we asked for just a short time on this, but must have been calibrating, because we're still going on this theme.

As I understand it, these are points to transport energy.

1 comment:

  1. I have been suffering from Human papillomavirus (HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr Ehimare is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr Ehimare, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr Ehimare with the email attach to my post. drehimare3@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete