Cathy's Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

YOU ARE WHAT'S IN YOUR HEART by Cathy D. Slaght

YOU ARE WHAT'S IN YOUR HEART by Cathy D. Slaght


So, what happens if  energy gets stuck in the belly?

Today, for the group work, we're getting some information on this.

Instead of just one theme, I typed in three: (compartmentalize at your own risk)

Clear seed programming”You are lacking in the essentials of what you need to get along in life”, “Liver”, and “Solar Plexus Chakra”.

Most significant stress related to all this, based on the etheric scan -

BRAIN

Defensive action- sublimation

Emotion- victimized

Stress factor-infection

Words To Ponder- if at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

Resistance Factor and also Confliction- Curse

The screen cast shows details as well as how we're managing this stress energetically.

Many are  managing it on a 3D level, too.

Look around- have you noticed how packed the health food stores are?

AND- are you aware organic farming in America is now bigger than ever?

Nutrition isn't the ONLY variable, but seems to be primary. Still, how many people do you know who eat almost perfectly, but are still not well?

It could be that to be truly healthy on ALL levels we must consistently clear distortions and blockages in our energy field.

In fact- the root cause of all dis-ease may be the level of information in our system.

Is it lower, or higher?

(We definitely don't want it stuck in the belly, as that would be LOWER.)

And, as far as “curse”- we're not doing voodoo here.

CURSE may be the programming we've received that keeps us locked into belief systems that block our power.

Maybe it's time to start asking for EVIDENCE – CHECKING THINGS OUT-- instead of automatically believing what others tell us.

Are you familiar with Dr. Sebi?. He went against the system by “curing” EVERY type of dis-ease through DIET.

He had evidence, too.

Maybe it's time for us to review what he- and others - have DEMONSTRATED, so we can regain our true intelligence

Details of today's scan, etheric, not physical
Continue reading click here

1 comment:

  1. I have been suffering from Human papillomavirus (HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr Ehimare is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr Ehimare, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr Ehimare with the email attach to my post. drehimare3@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete