Cathy's Blog

Monday, May 28, 2018

CONVERSATIONS NOT ALLOWED? by Cathy D. Slaght

CONVERSATIONS NOT ALLOWED? by Cathy D. Slaght

Hopefully, as information comes your way, you go online and/or to other reading material and do some searching of your own.

In particular, as far as information related to the human energy system, it's important to understand how it truly operates.

(Those who control the earth understand energy, and how it effects our consciousness. This information, in many cases, has been used against us.)

You should be free to share information on anything you learn, too.

It's called free speech- other parts of the world are losing it.

You may be aware, for example, that in London an activist was recently arrested for live streaming about the trial of a Pakistani grooming gang. (grooming for sex trafficking)

He was thrown in prison- no trial- the media is complicit because they are not sharing information- apparently they have been ordered NOT to.

And, speaking of orders, the English people are not allowed to discuss it, either.

This may have backfired, though. A few are starting to ask, and loudly, “what happened to our freedom of speech?”

They are also taking note of the fact that, since guns were banned, there's been a 40% increase in shootings and a massive increase in stabbings.

There's a point here- people can wake up from brainwashing .

That may be what's happening here in America regarding conventional health care.. because our health seems to be declining...

So, are you ready to put any of Dr. Kersey's biotheric discs to the test?

They're available on this site- and there's one for the Assemblage Point.

Here's information on how they work from an old post- with Dr. Kersey's contact information for direct questions
Continue reading click here

1 comment:

  1. I have been suffering from Human papillomavirus (HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr Ehimare is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr Ehimare, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr Ehimare with the email attach to my post. drehimare3@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete