Cathy's Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

THE UNDISCIPLINED MIND

THE UNDISCIPLINED MIND by Cathy D. Slaght


There's something I need to confess.

You know those Pecan Caramels? They finally had their way with me

It wasn't really my fault- they just wouldn't shut up.

Plus, while on the road there was no intermittent fasting- lots of eating out- and so on.

So yes, I've let go of some weight- but it's going to come back FAST if I don't get a grip.

This is in spite of the fact that I take the BioAge- am on the chakra detox- running the SRC daily....because healthy eating- which includes LIVE FOODS- is always going to be essential.

With that in mind - yesterday's group work indicated significant stress related to AMOEBA.

Awareness of this was an opportunity to AMP UP in consciousness by figuring out a solution. Yes, we're receiving energy to clear this stress, but it could be there are some 3D actions necessary, too.

Turns out eating PAPAYA SEEDS can flush amoebas/parasites from the digestive tract. Not only that, they detoxify the liver. Also, they're RICH in vitamin C.

(If you decide to run out and get a papaya make sure it's organic)

Also, there will be some work involved. There's a gel around the seeds that has to come off. Then the seeds can be dried or dehydrated and frozen. Apparently they freeze well, lasting even as long as a year.

Check out Chef Mama Rosa on YouTube if you'd like details on all this.

Papaya seeds can be put in smoothies, salad dressings, taken in a spoonful of honey or even eaten raw if you just want to get it over with. They are said to taste like a mixture of pepper and horseradish. (I can't say , my papaya isn't ripe yet.)

AND OF COURSE- there's papaya seed oil and/or powder available at the health food store. Check your own resonance for all this.

Just one seed is said to be powerful, so don't throw a bunch of them in your smoothie, and so on.

All this made me think back to a dream from childhood. In the dream/nightmare, my father had been shot. I took a lime off a tree and healed him.

After all these years, I still think of that dream from time to time. Maybe it was a message about the power of healing with FOOD. If so, I've pretty much ignored it.

But, if it's true that Universal Intelligence has provided everything we could ever need, might that include a natural substance to heal each and every DIS-EASE?

So, yesterday I started a 10 day smoothie detox to get back on track. Purchased a book on how to go about this, made the first recipe. It had a banana, blueberries, raspberries, cherries, and 2 cups of spinach.

No comments:

Post a Comment