Cathy's Blog

Friday, April 13, 2018

PREPACKAGED, HEAVEN-SENT.

PREPACKAGED, HEAVEN-SENT by Cathy D. Slaght


If you have an SRC and want some personal training you're welcome to come visit me in St. Petersburg, Florida.

Or, I'll do my best to get to you.

TWO CHALLENGES with this second approach:

First, for the last couple of years I haven't been comfortable driving long distances. This is STRANGE- for years I LOVED road trips.

Don't t know what's up now. Am flowing with it, wondering what the message/opportunity might be.

Meanwhile, taking a bus or plane isn't ideal because of what I like to have with me for training.

Am coming to a point where this will have to be dealt with (A a long-term goal is to have an RV and travel the country, demonstrating the SRC) Meanwhile, someone else drove.

Also,I have a traveling companion- my dog SPROUT- now 4 1/2 months old. The hostess- we're doing the training in her home- confessed yesterday that she was dreading this part of the visit. Even though there are other dogs, a puppy can be a nuisance.

But yesterday she said “This puppy is a prepackaged, heaven sent JOY!

:)

This sparked a realization -it's also a way to describe BIOTHERIC DISKS.

Dr. Kersey called out to the Universe for ways to help people BE THEIR OWN DOCTORS. The disks were part of the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment