Cathy's Blog

Monday, March 19, 2018

THINKING CAN BE SO ANNOYING by Cathy D. Slaght

THINKING CAN BE SO ANNOYING by Cathy D. Slaght


Today -while driving- I did the YES THERAPY. It had been a while, so had forgotten how empowering this exercise can be. Started with a simple request - and am hoping a few others are willing to give this form of prayer a chance.

Also had a session with someone I hadn't seen in a while. She immediately noticed I'd lost weight! Am fairly certain it's the BIOAGE- because nothing else in my daily regime has changed...except...

...on February 22 I started drinking the water with Himalayan salt. This is part of a chakra detoxing protocol as outlined onwww.ourspirit.com. Will have to look later today to see what's involved in the second step, as I'll be ready to begin it onMarch 22

Anyway, a fair number of people said, when the pinch of Himalayan salt in drinking water was mentioned, that they couldn't have salt because of their blood pressure.

But here's some information from SALT: Your Way To Health by David Brownstein, MD:

No comments:

Post a Comment